View Full Version : Requesting Thread for Android Applications

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Dave
23rd February 2009, 00:41
This thread is for requesting Android applications only.
Any request outside this thread will be trashed.

1.Search before making a request.
2. No request for serials/registration codes/license key.

Hardware products running Android

Released (preinstalled)
* The HTC Dream (also marketed as T-Mobile G1, Era G1 in Poland) was the first phone to the market that uses the Android platform. The phone is part of an open standards effort of the Open Handset Alliance.
* The HTC Magic. The Magic is similar to the Dream but without the slide-out keyboard, instead using an on-screen keyboard.
* Chinese company Qigi released a version of its i6 (formerly Windows Mobile) device running Android in December 2008. The device is manufactured by Chinese ODM TechFaith.
* HKC Pearl, which claims to dual-boot Windows Mobile 6.1 and Android.
* HKC Imobile v413, an Android build similar to the HTC Touch.
* Samsung I7500 was released in April 2009

Released (aftermarket installations)

Some users have been able (with some amount of hacking, and with limited functionality) to install Android on mobile devices shipped with other OSes:

* The Openmoko phones (Neo FreeRunner and Neo 1973) have limited support since Google's release of the Android source code on 21 October 2008. As of 4 November 2008 (2008 -11-04)[update], the whole source stack compiles, with the kernel, user interface and most applications working, but telephony, SMS, suspend/resume and wifi, which rely on lower level hardware features, are not fully working. In early 2009 Cupcake images were demonstrated and available as flashable images.
* Motorola A1200 Ming
* HTC Kaiser: a port is in progress, not all features work at the moment
* HTC Vogue
* HTC Touch Diamond: not all functions work (including Wifi)[citation needed]
* HTC Touch Pro[citation needed]
* Nokia N810
* Nokia 770
* Asus EEEPC 701
* Asus EEEPC 1000H
* Touch Book from Always Innovating
* Dell Axim x51v
* HTC Touch HD: similar to the Touch Diamond, not all features work such as wifi and audio during voice calls

Forthcoming

* In September 2008, Motorola confirmed that it was working on hardware products that would run Android.
* Huawei plans to release a phone that would run Android on T-Mobile. This date however is not set until after June 2009.
* Archos is planning to launch a new device, which would combine significant media capabilities with an Android operating system.
* Lenovo is working on an Android-based mobile phone that supports the Chinese 3G TD-SCDMA standard.
* HTC is planning a "portfolio" of Android based phones to be released in the middle of 2009, including the HTC Magic, unveiled on 17 February 2009 at the 2009 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain. The HTC Magic will be released with the "Cupcake" build with a debut on May 5.
* Sony Ericsson is waiting for better multi media support in Android 2.0.
* GiiNii Movit Mini is a Internet device based on Google's Android operating system.
* Acer is rumored to be releasing phones called the L1, C1, E1, F1, and A1 (unconfirmed) late in 2009.
* Chinese ODM Yuhua's first Android phone, the dual-SIM DSTL1 will be released under the General Mobile brand in June. The company is planning more Android devices.
* Skytone, distributor and software developer of the Skytone Alpha-400 announced the release of an Android netbook, the Alpha-680.
* Kogan Technologies, an Australian technology manufacturer, has announced Android-compatible handsets: the Kogan Agora and Kogan Agora Pro. These handsets were scheduled to be released on 29 January 2009. In mid-January 2009, Kogan announced that the release of the Agora handsets has been delayed indefinitely.

JSeb
24th February 2009, 10:48
Anyone got QuickOffice for Android ?

Thanks .

fdorr
25th February 2009, 04:31
please im from southameric and i cant see the paid aplicationes, can some try to post the apk of bettercut? please, thanks

Cueball
25th February 2009, 23:58
Bettercut:

it can be downloaded from here mate: http://www.smartsharing.net/download.php?id=76E591F31

JSeb
26th February 2009, 00:18
Found a version on a chinese forum

http://www.androidin.net/thread-3234-1-1.html
Still no English version here ?

Thanks

JSeb
26th February 2009, 09:22
Thanks for the topic :)

geek78
26th February 2009, 10:26
yes, thanks! so now we only need quickoffice to have a perfect phone ;)

Mikey^
26th February 2009, 14:55
anyone got the aevum obscurum game?

user256
26th February 2009, 22:22
Quickoffice
http://rapidshare.com/files/202922777/com.qo.android.am.apk
Midnight Pool
http://rapidshare.com/files/202922776/com.gameloft.android.MPL2.apk
Bettercut
http://rapidshare.com/files/202922774/com.betterandroid.bettercut.apk
Pacman
http://rapidshare.com/files/202930632/PacMan.apk

fdorr
27th February 2009, 01:32
thanks!!! what about task manager?

pizzlep0p
27th February 2009, 02:15
Hello IM! (not the beta version)
Derek Jeter Baseball Pro 2009:urtheman:

winnin
27th February 2009, 03:17
Yeah. I second the request for hello IM! the full version.

fdorr
27th February 2009, 03:50
snap photo pro? thanx!!!

twistedadria
27th February 2009, 04:39
Request for Guitar Hero World Tour,Bubble Bash HD,& Brain Challenge please :D

Cueball
27th February 2009, 10:30
quickoffice english has been posted in my new thread, ive got to go to college now so ill try and find you other guys requests later on

fdorr
27th February 2009, 14:56
Please!!! All in One IM+ MEssenger!!

cthulhuz
27th February 2009, 20:00
Please!!! All in One IM+ MEssenger!!

i second this
and if possible the skype one as well

useful switchers donate edition , adv task man, snap photo pro and photo slide
all apps id like to see as well

d_a_g_p
28th February 2009, 23:52
acro bible niv:thanks:

JDC4429
1st March 2009, 22:22
You can find several games & apps at the following link (Search in 4shared for apk files)

Some available last time I checked are JewlerLust, Midnight Pool 2, Retro defense, Texas Holdem, Pacman, Netscrable, Bejeweled, Bonsai Blast, etc...

http://www.4shared.com/network/search.jsp?sortType=2&sortOrder=1&sortmode=3&searchName=.apk&searchmode=3&searchName=.apk&searchDescription=&searchExtention=&sizeCriteria=atleast&sizevalue=10&start=0

sda2020
2nd March 2009, 04:44
Dx home screen alternative (just posted on market) and guitar hero

esmith972
2nd March 2009, 19:40
Definately Tower Bloxx.

fdorr
2nd March 2009, 23:37
ok, too many requests but where are the apps??? come on!! :)

Cueball
3rd March 2009, 09:51
ok, too many requests but where are the apps??? come on!! :)

android = brand new when it comes to paid apps, theres not alot of cracking groups at the moment, so its hard to find all these apps. patience my friend, as soon as g1r0ckzpda cracks an app it will be posted here.

user256
3rd March 2009, 12:09
True but the "hacking" process is a joke anyone with a rooted phone can easy adb pull or if the run apps of the sdcard then just mount the card via usb...... It really shouldn't take this long!! I imagine very few of us are america based however..... hence why i was only able to get office!

Cueball
3rd March 2009, 17:57
True but the "hacking" process is a joke anyone with a rooted phone can easy adb pull or if the run apps of the sdcard then just mount the card via usb...... It really shouldn't take this long!! I imagine very few of us are america based however..... hence why i was only able to get office!

I wasn't aware it was that simple, is there no protection on the apps then?

I'm on jesus frekes 1.4 rc8, so Ive got root access and I was thinking off switching over to the american rc33, would I have access to the paid marketplace? and how would I 'adb pull' the files? if its possible then id gladly make the switch over.

user256
3rd March 2009, 18:14
Unfortunately no it's very complicated atm if you're not us based. Although i recommend installing rc33 anyway just so you can run applications straight from your sdcard.

The apps themselves are only protected in that they are placed inside a app-private folder instead of the app folder, the difference being that non-rooted phones cannot access this folder. Dev phones can -which is why dev phones can't access protected content such as shazaam, pacman etc rooted phones are basically dev phones minus the boot loader - which i also highly endorse, the ability to brick your phone and then get it back exactly as it was down to your bookmarks............ handy.

As for downloading the apps, the uk will be getting paid apps in the next few weeks, for the moment it's sim and router locked. so if you want to download apps from the market you need an american sim card (any network will do as you wont actually be using it) and a router, which you pretend is a us based one (don't ask it's a long story) so you can then access the market.

Frankly while i want paid apps, by the time i got a us sim card i'll practically have market access anyway. I don't approve of piracy but until everyphone market has access to paid apps you can bet i will be uploading my apks as i know how frustrating it is. Give the uk paid apps already!!! I want to pay!!

Ultimately I have no doubt google will introduce an alternative method of protecting apps but for the mean time thats it!

studio1b
4th March 2009, 02:18
i posted 2 of the 3 apps i got
SnapShot_Pro (http://www.mobinuke.com/showthread.php?t=339079)
Midnight_Hold`em_Poker_1.1.7 (http://www.mobinuke.com/showthread.php?t=339081)
:ilove::wave::wave:
the other app that i got has already been added to the collection and that was retrodefence.

i belive there will be a pick of people moving on the G1 just like the iphone. its been a bit since the phone has been rooted/dev/cupcaked and not that many apps yet but now that there getting paid apps up on the market place there will be a stuff i bet comming just like the iphone.

yes pulling the apps from the phone are simple and any tart can do it but more or less can any tart root his phone. i dont know about that. i still see so many iphone users not jailbroken because they just do not know about it.
as i'm a l33t son of a bitch i guess i look for all the things that people do not look for. I picked up the G1 with RC28 i quickly rooted it and then now in the last few days i just installed the JF1.42 RC33 and its so great. if you have not yet installed JF recovery boot image and firmware then i would get on that asap

to all the G1 users out there lets get the ball started. i already started helping out hope more will follow and i see a bunch others but we will still need more :) :dance2::dance2:

did anyone see the G2 pics oh man what happend to the keyboard LOL my gf was like wtf what the hell is a HTC with out a full keyboard

i on the other hand love my 3g iphone 2.2.1 : baseband 2.28.00 jailbroken + swirlymms on AT&T :P

user256
4th March 2009, 02:37
I'd suggest that while the iphone has a huge community this is largely built on the success of apple and the ipod, not to mention the time the phones been available. However i think the major appeal of the android as a project was that it's an open(ish) source project. Some people will adopt android later on as it gains more attention but i'd hazard a guess that at very least 1/2 the current android community is capable - with a little guidance of rooting their phones being as i've yet to find a non-geek/ geek partner who has adopted android.

The iphone has a completely different appeal, i genuinely don't think most of the android community would be in favour of ripping apks had google not forced our hand.

Ghost Rider
4th March 2009, 02:49
It is being done just low key right now. Lets face it though there is not much out there even with paid apps in market now. The big wave is over and now it has slowed to a crawl. Only people who know how to use adb and have root will be able to get .apk's for paid apps. We all have to be patient, will take some time before android reaches wm potential.

request - Meteor brick breaker - vegas pool sharks

mrjay
4th March 2009, 11:42
hi guys,
any chance to get dxtop full version? looks like it's gonna be a hit for G1.

geek78
5th March 2009, 16:53
hi

I'm looking for Lock 2.0 donate...

Thanks

JSeb
6th March 2009, 01:04
http://www.cyrket.com/package/com.google.code.p.slideunlocker2

geek78
6th March 2009, 09:35
thanks j-seb but i'm looking for the "donate" version and not the free one...

fdorr
6th March 2009, 14:10
Bigplanet please, to cache the google maps and usit without data plan!!

http://www.cyrket.com/package/com.nevilon2.bigplanet

85Mario85
7th March 2009, 07:07
Plox tower defese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 and some more games!!!!!

p4nda
7th March 2009, 08:55
anyonee have msn for g1?

esmith972
7th March 2009, 08:58
anyonee have msn for g1?

On RC33, it comes with AIM, MSN, Google Talk and something else out of the box. It's under the IM application, but referred to as "Windows Live Messenger"

leg27
7th March 2009, 12:45
I am after advanced task manager please if someone has access to it.

Why or why have google made this mistake- why should those not in the US have to suffer without the paid apps!! esp. when a lot of the free apps are now being made into trial only apps!!

fdorr
7th March 2009, 15:54
aHome desktop replacement PLEASE!!

http://www.cyrket.com/package/mobi.bbase.ahome

amazing

aHome dramatically improves the standard Gphone user interface as you expect most!

-Supports 10 screens
-aHome iPhone Theme is in the Market now
-New widgets: weather and digital clock

## Please press "home" key to active aHome after your installation ##

A paid version of aHome is also available in the Market. Thanks!!

angel78
7th March 2009, 22:18
Looking for jetcet pdf. I think that would be very useful.
Thanks in advance.

raukodur
8th March 2009, 17:32
Am looking for:

meteor brick breaker
(Request has been posted before, would much appreciate it)

Also, Bomberman (dojo)

Many thanks.

xdviper
9th March 2009, 02:10
yeah another request for advanced task manager. damn thanks

SilverAfro
9th March 2009, 06:57
Here are the apps and games that I would really like. Thanks in advance to anyone who can get any of these.

Games----
- Texas Hold'em Online
- Guitar Hero World Tour Mobile
- Tangram Pro
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
- Break The Blocks Full
- Tower Bloxx

APPS
- CoursePro
- aHome Power

raukodur
9th March 2009, 07:15
Full version of Astro, the one I got from the apps market says its going to run out in a few days.

Smauglys
9th March 2009, 10:12
A third request for advanced task manager.

mat_pav
9th March 2009, 19:30
nitrodesk touchdown Full version

raukodur
9th March 2009, 20:50
also BATTLE FOR MARS, full game, would be much appreciated, heard its a very good strategy game for the G1.

kingdruid
10th March 2009, 08:25
Alright so now that we have all these request who is going to start buying these apps and copying them to your sdcard?

SilverAfro
10th March 2009, 18:03
Alright so now that we have all these request who is going to start buying these apps and copying them to your sdcard?
Somebody who has a rooted G1 has to do it. There is some trick I guess where you can buy an app.. and then hook your phone up to your computer..and get the locked files on your phone off onto the computer.

And you can return the app within 24 hours if you don't want it.

I don't have a rooted phone.. but if you do, I could tell you how to do it.

raukodur
10th March 2009, 18:11
This is what I find so strange, it is no secret how people can pirate G1 apps, yet there is no market for pirated apps yet (as if there was no demand), which I do not understand at all!

Meltus
10th March 2009, 19:48
it is strange. it would take literally 10 mins to download some apps, copy them to your computer, get a refund then reinstall.
i would happily do this but unfortunatly we don't have any paid apps here in the UK yet ><

xdviper
10th March 2009, 20:17
There are apps I know, But we have to find that certain "scene" that does rip the apps and games. I am getting really inpatient.

kingdruid
10th March 2009, 21:10
All I have found was this forum and a couple of torrents on piratebay. That's pretty much it. There aren't even any apps on newsgroups.

Meltus
11th March 2009, 03:00
i've stuggled finding any other sites. there's that chinese forum that someone posted a while ago, but i've been unable to make an account for it.

kingdruid
11th March 2009, 03:47
What Chinese site? Link please

d830
11th March 2009, 03:53
I can read Chinese, PM me.

jinth0688
11th March 2009, 06:18
would like to request chompsms v1.11
i'm running android on my kaiser but recently took off my data plan
can't access market so if anyone has the most recent apk, it'd be great
thanks!

Ghost Rider
11th March 2009, 06:28
would like to request chompsms v1.11
i'm running android on my kaiser but recently took off my data plan
can't access market so if anyone has the most recent apk, it'd be great
thanks!

Here you go bud

Mikey^
11th March 2009, 11:03
aevum obscurum please itīs a great game!

JDC4429
11th March 2009, 16:54
Hi All,

I'm looking for the following... If someone could post links.. Thanks!

1. Ploxx: Tower Defense
2. JetCet PDF
3. Astro file manager

http://www.mobinuke.com/images/smilies/ilove.gif

http://www.mobinuke.com/images/smilies/thanks.gif

Soujiroh
11th March 2009, 19:17
Hi All,

I'm looking for the following... If someone could post links.. Thanks!

1. Ploxx: Tower Defense
2. JetCet PDF
3. Astro file manager

http://www.mobinuke.com/images/smilies/ilove.gif

http://www.mobinuke.com/images/smilies/thanks.gif

Thought its about time for me to contribute something myself. Here's JetCet PDF, and I don't think Astro paid version is out yet. I think it'll probably get released on the day the trial is over.

http://rapidshare.com/files/208018786/jetcetpdf.rar.html

kdf2883
11th March 2009, 20:46
Archipelago! My friend showed me this game and its a lot of fun!

kingdruid
11th March 2009, 21:14
Archipelago! My friend showed me this game and its a lot of fun!

I second that. I just tried the demo and thats a fun game.

g1mari
12th March 2009, 02:57
Thought its about time for me to contribute something myself. Here's JetCet PDF, and I don't think Astro paid version is out yet. I think it'll probably get released on the day the trial is over.

http://rapidshare.com/files/208018786/jetcetpdf.rar.html

Could anyone please upload it again? It seems I got there a little late...

"This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.
This limit is reached.
To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information."

Ghost Rider
12th March 2009, 05:47
Here you go....

g1mari
12th March 2009, 06:10
thanks a million!

h4ng0ver
12th March 2009, 07:37
Someone please post ahome 1.2 please.
Thanks a bunch

raukodur
12th March 2009, 08:41
With ahome you can actually buy the 1.2 version over paypal, even if you cant access the (paid) market. That is an app I will probably buy, since they update it so often that it is worth the small initial cost to have all the updates (but am wondering how you could get the updates if you cant access the market)

halsg
12th March 2009, 09:13
With ahome you can actually buy the 1.2 version over paypal, even if you cant access the (paid) market. That is an app I will probably buy, since they update it so often that it is worth the small initial cost to have all the updates (but am wondering how you could get the updates if you cant access the market)

raukodur,
can you provide a link where i can purchase ahome with paypal. where i am we do not have access to paid apps. <sigh>
:ilove:

raukodur
12th March 2009, 10:33
http://www.mappn.com/community/index.php?topic=39.0

link is in the Dev's post near the bottom. They will email you the app.

Orfanik
12th March 2009, 12:44
PEDOMETER, please.

halsg
12th March 2009, 13:11
http://www.mappn.com/community/index.php?topic=39.0

link is in the Dev's post near the bottom. They will email you the app.

thanks
just pay pal them 3 hours ago
still no sight of it yet

raukodur
12th March 2009, 13:21
All im waiting for is for them to answer how updates would work if we were to buy using paypal.

it would be annoying if everytime there is an update, you have to be sent the whole app again, and uninstall and reinstall it. What I am hoping (and I am sure someone can point out of if this makes sense / is feasible, or not) is that they send you the 'update' file which you would normally have been downloading off the market, and by 'installing' that, it updates your ahome app.

In which case, I will be sending them a paypal payment also.

blackcuzz
12th March 2009, 22:31
I really need:

MyBackup Pro
SnapPhoto Pro 1.0.8
aHome (full) 1.2 or higher
Ringo Pro
SpiraDefence Pro

Thanks

JuniorV
12th March 2009, 22:42
Can Anyone Provide the Link for The G-Backup Full version Please

raukodur
12th March 2009, 22:56
just bought ahome off the market (UK finally has paid apps access), but cant download it, how annoying.

gt5oh
13th March 2009, 07:12
Request for:

Snap Photo Pro 1.0.8

Hello IM! 1.0.6

Caller ID by WhitePages 2.0.2

BetterCut 1.1

Android IRC 1.1.0

:thanks:

JAWheat411
13th March 2009, 15:02
Request

VirtualSheep.

Only $1.49, I know I am cheap.
Just want to play with it though

JAWheat411
13th March 2009, 15:05
Looks like a double post
Sorry

daz213
13th March 2009, 17:16
Lock 2.0-donate. please

cheers :D

Meltus
13th March 2009, 20:02
Request

VirtualSheep.

Only $1.49, I know I am cheap.
Just want to play with it though

thanks to User256 - http://rapidshare.com/files/20873956...flickrSavr.apk

not tested this btw.

JuniorV
14th March 2009, 02:33
can some post the download link of the Nutsie iTunes Music Player

jaapschaap
14th March 2009, 14:55
Can you fix build-a-lot for android? I can't buy games legal (netherlands) so i have to download ripped of versions! Hope someone has it, i loved this game (all versions) on the PC... And do anyone have real strategy games? Like C&C for WiMo...

Rinja
14th March 2009, 17:53
Wifi scan .spy camera .ahome power. area codes anonymous email . Voice transformer. Web radio

raukodur
14th March 2009, 22:48
chill pill

its an app which has 'soothing' noises in it, like the free app 'dream'

Or, can anyone suggest a better / good alternative they are aware of?

raukodur
15th March 2009, 01:02
doodledroid

sounds like an awesome finger painting app

85Mario85
15th March 2009, 03:42
Fitsync
Workout videos and lot more.

aboing1
15th March 2009, 11:36
Hi there :)

I'd like to request Greed.

Thanks in advance!

fdorr
15th March 2009, 14:23
Open Home - Cupcake Full

PLEASE!!! its great!!

http://betterandroid.wordpress.com/

mat_pav
15th March 2009, 19:33
Nitrodesk TOUCHDOWN please.

burtbot
15th March 2009, 22:27
would like to have lock 2.0 (donate) plzzzzzz:Love:

frank11
15th March 2009, 22:32
i would like to see picasa pro
i like the lite version but would be nice to use higher res

blackcuzz
16th March 2009, 12:30
I need help with these apps:

SMSpeaker
1 Click Direction 1.0
Ringo Ringtone Manager
Open Home Full - Cupcake

JAWheat411
16th March 2009, 17:01
Not sure when it is out or where but it is sweet. It is called Kaleido.
http://www.digitalairways.com/products.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saLx4ydkK5U&feature=recommended

**Mods ** I Didn't know it would put the video here. I hope thats ok if not please delete.

daz213
16th March 2009, 22:35
deBlob please :)

Meltus
17th March 2009, 03:37
Not sure when it is out or where but it is sweet. It is called Kaleido.
http://www.digitalairways.com/products.htm

**Mods ** I Didn't know it would put the video here. I hope thats ok if not please delete.

thats just a clear Samsung Omnia rip off.
hope it looks and works better than that when it gets released, looks laggy as hell and pretty unresponsive :P

raukodur
18th March 2009, 00:43
Anyone able to get the apps listed here?

Aflter 'chill pill' and 'doodlederoid' myself.

burtbot
18th March 2009, 01:03
if anyone hav credit card, can return app in 24 hours.
meaning! >> you buy app, rip & upload, tehn return app. get monie back :)

SO, who have credit card? you very muhc help the comunity if try this!
no loss to you, promise :nod:
i would do if had credit card. eassy to do to rip aps, if someone willing to use credit card but not no how too rip app, ask and us will help !!
good lucks ^^

atz007
18th March 2009, 02:00
Hi everyone, do any of you have the link for the latest version of DxTop (1.2+) which supports themes on rooted G1?

Thank you,

bklynytes23
18th March 2009, 02:30
I would like the latest version of Hello IM!

fdorr
18th March 2009, 04:45
de Blob Please!

burtbot
18th March 2009, 06:15
de Blob Please!

did not know ther was in market?
i search but coud not find... :s

slave1
18th March 2009, 12:24
Would like to sync with outlook.

I've heard gSyncit is once way to go,.

Anyone got it?

ikarusx3
18th March 2009, 13:24
i would love to have tether Blu
http://www.cyrket.com/package/com.androidactivity.tetherBlu

ilop
18th March 2009, 15:36
anyone openhome? cheers!

daz213
19th March 2009, 19:48
the new ping pong game please. cheers

Shadowman997
20th March 2009, 13:57
Kidd GBC anyone? (Game Boy Color Emulator)

daz213
20th March 2009, 14:00
batman lego and lock 2.0 full please :D

user256
20th March 2009, 21:04
batman is now on my nokia app thread

DeadBody79
20th March 2009, 21:55
Does anyone have Ringtone Shuffler from GX5 ?

http://www.gx-5.com/products/ringtoneshuffler/

http://www.bilder-space.de/thumb/20.03exsYCdL75KXCtdo.JPG

n8izzle
21st March 2009, 02:07
Does anyone have Ringtone Shuffler from GX5 ?

http://www.gx-5.com/products/ringtoneshuffler/

http://www.bilder-space.de/thumb/20.03exsYCdL75KXCtdo.JPG

here you go i got it plus alot more :).. love astro's application manager lol...

good day,
Nate

duramas
21st March 2009, 03:36
Got Ringo Pro, Spira Defense Pro or the paid version of Klaxon? =)

JuniorV
21st March 2009, 04:35
can some post a link to the astro apk.please so like that i can share some of my apks

n8izzle
21st March 2009, 04:51
can some post a link to the astro apk.please so like that i can share some of my apks

here you guys go there is astro as well as hello IM i believe its the latest version... sorry Duramo i dont have any of the apps you are requesting.. if i find them ill post them though..

JuniorV
21st March 2009, 05:30
Thanks n8izzle mad props by any chances do you have G-Backup Full version thanks for the post

g1mari
21st March 2009, 05:52
Greed Full 1.0.9
http://anonymity.com/http://rapidshare.com/files/210588363/com.fognl.android.greed.full.apk

SnapPhoto Pro 1.0.6
http://anonymity.com/http://rapidshare.com/files/210173823/com.ap.SnapPhoto_Pro.apk

dxTop: Home Alternative 1.2.5
http://anonymity.com/http://rapidshare.com/files/210588229/com.android.dxtop.launcher.apk

Open Home - Cupcake Full 1.0.2
http://anonymity.com/http://rapidshare.com/files/210173921/com.betterandroid.openhome2.apk

Lock 2.0 - Donate 1.2
http://anonymity.com/http://rapidshare.com/files/210588410/com.google.code.p.slideunlocker2d.apk

azimsu
21st March 2009, 06:46
hai guys...could all of you post to other links, but not rapidshare. i've got fix ip..best regards:Love::thanks:

duramas
21st March 2009, 08:12
Well I found Ringo Pro and Spira Defense Pro, but not Klaxon, here enjoy.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/af635e6/n/SpiraDefencePro-1_0_2_apk
http://uploading.com/files/PGZ0NQ5I/SpiraDefencePro-1.0.2.apk.html

http://www.filefactory.com/file/af635e8/n/RingoPro-1_1_apk
http://uploading.com/files/KOAYC7GR/RingoPro-1.1.apk.html

JuniorV
21st March 2009, 08:33
Link for myback up Pro

duramas
21st March 2009, 09:45
Link for myback up Pro

Here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/80524077/f655cf20/comrerwareandroidMyBackup.html

raukodur
21st March 2009, 10:42
Still after Chill Pill

have heard its a good version of 'white noise', the type of program with preloaded soothing sounds (and some not so soothing) to help you sleep.

Any chance any has got it or can get it to post here?

lvingh
21st March 2009, 12:50
By chance, has someone have Labyrinth Full version ? thanks :Love:

Ghost Rider
21st March 2009, 17:18
Greed Full 1.0.9
http://anonymity.com/http://rapidshare.com/files/210588363/com.fognl.android.greed.full.apk

SnapPhoto Pro 1.0.6
http://anonymity.com/http://rapidshare.com/files/210173823/com.ap.SnapPhoto_Pro.apk

http://anonymity.com/http://rapidshare.com/files/210588229/com.android.dxtop.launcher.apk

http://anonymity.com/http://rapidshare.com/files/210173921/com.betterandroid.openhome2.apk

Lock 2.0 - Donate 1.2
http://anonymity.com/http://rapidshare.com/files/210588410/com.google.code.p.slideunlocker2d.apk

Thanks for greed as well as others, been looking for greed!! rep added

gt5oh
21st March 2009, 18:06
Request for:

Snap Photo Pro 1.0.8

Hello IM! 1.0.7

Caller ID by WhitePages 2.0.2

BetterCut 1.2.1

Android IRC 1.1.0

JuniorV
21st March 2009, 20:03
does anyone have the link Contacts Blast,aTAKEphONE, and any sms apk like sms art or smsflash

dbhatesyou
21st March 2009, 20:16
DND scheduler
Survival manual
punch clock droid
please.

shobbow
21st March 2009, 22:21
Does anyone have ProxySetting??
it was in the market and i can not find it now

This is to set a proxy name on the Wifi network

Ghost Rider
21st March 2009, 22:30
Just a suggestion guys, upload files to ipmart that way we dont have to worry about hosting!

kdf2883
21st March 2009, 22:33
Just a suggestion guys, upload files to ipmart that way we dont have to worry about hosting!

Last time someone uploaded a lot of apps, they got yelled at by a mod.:angry:

Ghost Rider
21st March 2009, 22:37
Last time someone uploaded a lot of apps, they got yelled at by a mod.:angry:

Well were not allowed to post ea and gameloft, other than that dont know of any other files that we cant upload so we should be good to go. :good2:

Dave
21st March 2009, 22:44
Be free to upload the applications here following the rules !

dbhatesyou
22nd March 2009, 00:08
de blob just hit market.
on another note; be smart... i dont think it should matter if they're on rapidshare or not. the files are usually small.. and its not going to kill you to wait a few mins if you exceeded their limit.. at most its usually 15 mins or so.

duramas
22nd March 2009, 00:15
Hmm I have yet to run into the 15 minute timer downloading apks since they are so small, all I get is the occasional 30 second timers.

And that is after downloading dozens in a row.

dbhatesyou
22nd March 2009, 00:17
yup. either way its not that annoying really. people are too impatient these days. usually ends up messing things up for others. then you get a lot of sad and angry people.

slave1
22nd March 2009, 00:44
Greed Full 1.0.9

SnapPhoto Pro 1.0.6

Lock 2.0 - Donate 1.2

Legend! Thanks:urtheman:

raukodur
22nd March 2009, 01:49
retro defense v1.1 (latest) please.

duramas
22nd March 2009, 06:41
Ooo this off the slideme market, I guess it can actually edit MS office files.

http://slideme.org/application/tdoffice

azimsu
22nd March 2009, 07:51
please...upload the .apk to ipmart server itself, its help members with static ip to download easier...long live ipmart!:ilove:

dbhatesyou
22nd March 2009, 08:46
please...upload the .apk to ipmart server itself, its help members with static ip to download easier...long live ipmart!:ilove:

already discussed this

DrBrain
22nd March 2009, 11:35
Any link for the gube game. Pls upload it, I need it badly :thanks:

duramas
22nd March 2009, 12:42
Here's Gube 1.0

http://www.smartsharing.net/en/download.php?id=7AB46C2C1

DrBrain
22nd March 2009, 16:17
Here's Gube 1.0

http://www.smartsharing.net/en/download.php?id=7AB46C2C1

Big thanks to you, duramas :urtheman:

Long live iPmart !!! :ilove:

lvingh
22nd March 2009, 19:06
Hello guys,

Any chance to get:
- Labyrinth Full version
- Texas Hold'Em from Westtek LLC
- T&Doffice v1.0
- Tennis Slam

clefky10
22nd March 2009, 19:54
Hey,

I'd like to see if "Adrenaline for Web" actually works.

Thank you :)

g1mari
22nd March 2009, 22:26
Here you go....

Hi guys. Can anyone help me or show me a link where I can learn how to install this app? It is not just the apk file - it seems you have to know how to change the "Android Manifest" or something, but I am still such a loser when it comes to developers' stuff... I thought I had seen a thread telling how to do it, but I really can't seem to find it. Thanks a lot!

g1mari
22nd March 2009, 22:29
Hi guys. Can anyone help me or show me a link where I can learn how to install this app? It is not just the apk file - it seems you have to know how to change the "Android Manifest" or something, but I am still such a loser when it comes to developers' stuff... I thought I had seen a thread telling how to do it, but I really can't seem to find it. Thanks a lot!

oops - it didn't quote the uploaded file I meant: jetcetpdf.zip

AustinKnight
23rd March 2009, 01:23
Is there anyway we can put these apps on are phone and update them as if we bought them off market ?? Anyone??

dbhatesyou
23rd March 2009, 01:38
Is there anyway we can put these apps on are phone and update them as if we bought them off market ?? Anyone??

nope, only if you actually bought them.

AustinKnight
23rd March 2009, 01:44
nope, only if you actually bought them.

kool thx, :good2:

Meltus
23rd March 2009, 01:49
oops - it didn't quote the uploaded file I meant: jetcetpdf.zip

if it is a .zip file there should be an .apk file inside.
use Winrar or 7Zip to open it, then extract the .apk and move to your sdcard and install as normal. :)

g1mari
23rd March 2009, 06:21
if it is a .zip file there should be an .apk file inside.
use Winrar or 7Zip to open it, then extract the .apk and move to your sdcard and install as normal. :)

I am sorry I was not clear: I meant after unzipping it, still no apk file.
Here what I get:

AndroidManifest.xml
assets (folder containing fonts)
classes.dex
com (folder containing other empty folders)
META-INF (folder containing Unix Executable Files: MANIFEST.MF; PDF-KEY.RSA; PDF-KEY.SF)
res (folder containing png and xml files)
resources.arsc

Anyone?

HOUSE M.D
23rd March 2009, 06:33
I am sorry I was not clear: I meant after unzipping it, still no apk file.
Here what I get:

AndroidManifest.xml
assets (folder containing fonts)
classes.dex
com (folder containing other empty folders)
META-INF (folder containing Unix Executable Files: MANIFEST.MF; PDF-KEY.RSA; PDF-KEY.SF)
res (folder containing png and xml files)
resources.arsc

Anyone?

Can you point out which file you have downloaded?
I think if you get this file dont Unzip it just rename to .apk

g1mari
23rd March 2009, 06:45
Can you point out which file you have downloaded?
I think if you get this file dont Unzip it just rename to .apk

It's the file attached in post #65.
I have just tried renaming it to .apk - doesn't work, it is still recognized as a zip file.

HOUSE M.D
23rd March 2009, 06:58
It's the file attached in post #65.
I have just tried renaming it to .apk - doesn't work, it is still recognized as a zip file.

Here is your apk file
http://rapidshare.com/files/212427984/jetcetpdf.apk.html

raukodur
23rd March 2009, 11:58
Still after Chill Pill and latest version of retro defense

axlastro
23rd March 2009, 13:44
I'd like to see "Build a Lot" (game)

g1mari
23rd March 2009, 14:18
here is your apk file
http://rapidshare.com/files/212427984/jetcetpdf.apk.html

you saved another life, dr. House!!!

mat_pav
24th March 2009, 09:09
Nobody have NITRODESK TOUCHDOWN for MS Exchange servers

Troid
24th March 2009, 09:40
Weekly Wallpaper Full Version: 32.0.0
Advanced Task Manager Version: 1.1
Sms Art Version:
Phantom Caller Version:
Spira Defense Pro Version:
iQuran Pro Version: 1.0.0
Retro Defence Version
Smarter Fifth Grader 2009 Version: 7.0.4

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=2f2104a6afcc4e588ef1259ff1b60e81f185e6d1 cd5a2467c95965eaa7bc68bc

Its my first post so let me know if they work.

axlastro
24th March 2009, 11:15
Build-A-Lot please !
Thanks.:ilove:

d830
24th March 2009, 11:26
Build A Lot

http://www.mediafire.com/?hsgxlyxxbh9

jaapschaap
24th March 2009, 17:52
Thanks-A-Lot ;) (requested the game 2 weeks ago)

dbhatesyou
24th March 2009, 18:17
http://rapidshare.com/files/202616701/Mystique.Chapter.1.Foetus.Repack.G1.AndroidOS-G1R0cKzPDA.rar this was recently found. thought id post it.

raukodur
24th March 2009, 18:44
still after retro defense (latest version, 1.1 I believe) and Chill Pill.

blackcuzz
24th March 2009, 18:59
Can someone please update the BetterCut apk to vesion 1.2.1 the one with icon support
thanks

lvingh
24th March 2009, 20:58
Any chance to get:
- Labyrinth Full version
- Texas Hold'Em from Westtek LLC
- T&Doffice v1.0
- Tennis Slam
- Touchdown 2.0.010 Full (MS Exchange synchro)

Zeus1022
25th March 2009, 01:04
Can someone please update the BetterCut apk to vesion 1.2.1 the one with icon support
thanks

It's posted on here:
Here you go (http://www.mediafire.com/?z3ywhz2nrc2)

d830
25th March 2009, 02:40
Thanks-A-Lot ;) (requested the game 2 weeks ago)

I got it, like, 3 weeks ago but didnt see your request though :partyman:

clefky10
25th March 2009, 05:34
Adrenaline for Web! I wanna see if it actually works.

blackcuzz
25th March 2009, 05:57
It's posted on here:
Here you go (http://www.mediafire.com/?z3ywhz2nrc2)

Im looking for BetterCut version 1.2.1. I all ready have openhome cupecake but both apps have been updated in the maket. With the latest Bettercut build u can change other shortcuts not just the stock apps.

santela
25th March 2009, 06:49
Im looking for BetterCut version 1.2.1. I all ready have openhome cupecake but both apps have been updated in the maket. With the latest Bettercut build u can change other shortcuts not just the stock apps.

i'll 2nd that! really really really want bettercut, please upload! Thanks!

burtbot
25th March 2009, 08:21
hello i have request, :
fake a call ?

if can provide, ther is gscript script that somebody written on xda forum that is very usful
it allow you have timed fake call with press of button! !
so some person annoying and akward talkings with you, you simply take phone out, press buton casualy, put phone in pocket and 10 second later receive call! :D
i am very amaze and want to try it :nod:

d830
25th March 2009, 08:48
hello i have request, :
fake a call ?

if can provide, ther is gscript script that somebody written on xda forum that is very usful
it allow you have timed fake call with press of button! !
so some person annoying and akward talkings with you, you simply take phone out, press buton casualy, put phone in pocket and 10 second later receive call! :D
i am very amaze and want to try it :nod:

This app is called Phantom Caller allows you to make a fake call.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2jlydogzizj

Dont really like it though cuz im u changed the icons or using a theme, u will know why. It's hard to fake for the second time.

JAWheat411
25th March 2009, 15:15
Request
BarTor 1.0
I would love to keep up with my torrents from my phone. That darn Webui doesn't work right for me.

JAWheat411
25th March 2009, 15:18
Request
BarTor 1.0
I would love to keep up with my torrents from my phone. That darn Webui doesn't work right for me.

onetidd
25th March 2009, 15:32
Request

Kidd GBC.
Please

azimsu
25th March 2009, 16:51
hai...Bartor please?
i heard its a good torrent client....tq:ilove:

axlastro
25th March 2009, 17:14
t&d office anyone?
Thank you!

compiklausi
25th March 2009, 18:46
Request :

Pictoplayplus : http://www.cyrket.com/package/com.digitalchocolate.pictoplay

Battlehamste
25th March 2009, 20:43
I request for: Diggin Music Player

Review: Diggin For Google Android

It seems to be an pretty cool player!!

and for: BigPlanet

a great offline map

Battlehamste
25th March 2009, 20:46
and for: t&d office

if it works then it would be the first app which has the functions to edit office documents, interesting!!!

i would post these apps but i live in germany and here are no paid apps in the android market :(

dbhatesyou
26th March 2009, 03:22
Request
BarTor 1.0

ill third this request.

user256
26th March 2009, 10:53
t & d office is available via slide, it's not in the marketplace so it doesn't matter where you're based, you can buy it

Battlehamste
26th March 2009, 12:47
and what is with the apps BigPlanet and Diggin Music Player?
do someone have these apps?

jsapp
27th March 2009, 00:24
DocsToGo??? That would be nice.

burtbot
27th March 2009, 05:53
This app is called Phantom Caller allows you to make a fake call.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2jlydogzizj

Dont really like it though cuz im u changed the icons or using a theme, u will know why. It's hard to fake for the second time.

thank you i try this
do not think it will work withs that script, but i try anyways :)

gt5oh
27th March 2009, 06:12
Latest Hello IM! & Caller ID by WhitePages 2.0.2 please!!

Birba
27th March 2009, 08:44
Hello

I would like to request aHome...please!

halsg
27th March 2009, 10:45
gb emulator please
for the rest of us that dont have paid apps

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MwyGX2D4r0A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MwyGX2D4r0A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

halsg
27th March 2009, 10:47
gb emulator please

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MwyGX2D4r0A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MwyGX2D4r0A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

canibaljay
28th March 2009, 03:48
I would love to have Baseball Superstars 2009

atz007
28th March 2009, 14:58
Hi, has anyone got DxTop 1.2.8 or latest?

lvingh
28th March 2009, 20:04
Labyrinth Full Edition,:thanks: please

JuniorV
28th March 2009, 20:16
can anyone help in getting doCsTogo

dungtran88
28th March 2009, 21:09
Does anyone have MyBackup Pro? I saw either post with mybackup but its not pro version. thank alot you all ROCK!!

mat_pav
29th March 2009, 10:26
Nitrodesk TOUCHDOWN 2.0 Please!

happyface_0
29th March 2009, 11:17
Request: dxTop widgets

bklynytes23
29th March 2009, 19:16
This forum seems very inactive. Thereneeds to be more contributers. I wish I had a credit card so I could contribute some programs.

n8izzle
29th March 2009, 21:02
docs to go everyone.. have fun!!

FuM
29th March 2009, 21:18
Request for Screenshot App Please.

THank You!!!

n8izzle
29th March 2009, 21:25
here you go just remember that it does need root..

FuM
29th March 2009, 21:27
Thank you very much, and I do have root :)

bassbox
29th March 2009, 21:47
docs to go everyone.. have fun!!

just crashes on my RC9 G1

n8izzle
29th March 2009, 22:00
just crashes on my RC9 G1

thats odd.. does anybody else have this issue?? it works perfect on my phone i have the rc33..

what if you try to remove it and then re-install with astro.. maybe that would be worth a shot??

spiderbites
29th March 2009, 22:50
I just tried it on mine mate, works fone for me

n8izzle
29th March 2009, 23:03
by any chance does anybody have a twitter client application for their phone? i know that there is one called twoid on the market but i am running firmware 1.5 and dont have access to the market at this time.. and its too much of a hastle to nandroid back up to my original and then back.. thank you..

duramas
29th March 2009, 23:17
Any preference to which one you want?

duramas
29th March 2009, 23:23
Here is Twidroid, enjoy.

n8izzle
29th March 2009, 23:27
Here is Twidroid, enjoy.

sweet!! thank you so much.. have a good day

drak0
30th March 2009, 00:21
nitrodesk touchdown pro license please! :)

daz213
30th March 2009, 00:31
ahome 1.4.5 please :D cheers

xdviper
30th March 2009, 01:16
Firewallet! Please

duramas
30th March 2009, 01:32
I'd like to request the QuickTweet widget for aHome.

Also, I have a site created at http://droidappz.co.cc specifically for Android apps and games. It's much more organized than this forum, all I need to do now is get content and members =P

Thanks,

~amgupt01

Put some content on there, QuickTweet could be your first. =p

happyface_0
30th March 2009, 02:26
lol, yeah. I'm currently in high school without a credit card so I'm stuck without being able to buy my own paid apps until my parents let me finally get one...

I'm going to see if I can get one of those American Express gift cards or whatever though after my site gets popular through donations or ads (if I decide to put them) or whatnot...

You don't need a credit card for paypal. You can connect it straight to your bank account!

happyface_0
30th March 2009, 02:30
Yeah, but you still need a credit card to make purchases through the market, right?

Right... These days you can buy pre-paid credit cards, though. I recommend you get one of those!

happyface_0
30th March 2009, 02:33
Yeah, that's what I was talking about with the American Express gift cards. I still need to make money through PayPal first, though... any ideas on how to make a few bucks fast without getting crap like pr0n or Viagra ads in my (e)mail?

It's gonna be tough making money for that. Just connect paypal to your bank account, buy your prepaid credit card, and you'll be set.

canibaljay
30th March 2009, 04:35
Baseball Superstars 2009...Please

onetidd
30th March 2009, 14:24
KIDD GBC Please!:shoutout:

onetidd
30th March 2009, 16:14
Thanx man... THanx alot!!!

onetidd
30th March 2009, 16:31
Don't worry, if i can help i will, but now i don't see quicktweet! sorry

charansingh
30th March 2009, 23:29
baseball superstars 2009 please

coronado1218
31st March 2009, 01:43
Anyone have the full version of Air Hockey

JuniorV
31st March 2009, 02:01
wanting to request android7 flash player and android7 aviplayer/mov/mpeg

halsg
31st March 2009, 02:52
thanks to chris, here's kidd gameboy
not bad

gb emulator please

lisalover1
31st March 2009, 03:11
wanting to request android7 flash player and android7 aviplayer/mov/mpeg

I second this request, as well as android7 Video Recorder.

FuM
31st March 2009, 03:13
Android7 Flash Player, doesn't support flash in browser read the To do List in the Description......just saying

JAWheat411
31st March 2009, 06:33
Thanks n8izzle mad props by any chances do you have G-Backup Full version thanks for the post

I second (or third) that request.
Would be cool to send stuff straight to your Gmail so you don't have to hook up your phone for 1 picture lol.

blackcuzz
31st March 2009, 08:20
Can someone please please upate the following app to their latest builds

BetterCut 1.2.1
SnapPhoto Pro 1.1.3
aHome 1.4.7
HideNSeek 0.91 beta

halsg
31st March 2009, 08:28
latest ahome below

Can someone please please upate the following app to their latest builds

BetterCut 1.2.1
SnapPhoto Pro 1.1.3
aHome 1.4.7
HideNSeek 0.91 beta

wwwhershcom
31st March 2009, 14:13
latest ahome below

everytime i try to download i get a php.

elxReaper
31st March 2009, 15:36
I'm still looking for Retro Defense version 1.1

dbhatesyou
31st March 2009, 15:39
i tried out android7 flashplayer.. his only does flash video like the files you'd see on youtube. wasnt worth it im sure there was a free one.

burtbot
31st March 2009, 20:35
hello i requesting geocacher plz :thanks:

RA
31st March 2009, 22:32
Sweeterhome please! It's free but copy protected :( Can someone please upload it?

Shadowman997
31st March 2009, 22:43
request for foobook please!

Ghost Rider
31st March 2009, 23:57
Sweeterhome please! It's free but copy protected :( Can someone please upload it?

Here you go :good2:

FuM
1st April 2009, 00:19
POI Search by Better Android. Please and Thank You

And any paid Caller Id Program for contacts so i know who calls me from landlines, Thanks:thanks:

djind
1st April 2009, 02:18
There is a new sweeterhome (verson 0.2.1 i think) with springboard.. It's still free and still unavailable for ADP user or non US market users! Can someone please upload this aswel?

burtbot
1st April 2009, 06:50
There is a new sweeterhome (verson 0.2.1 i think) with springboard.. It's still free and still unavailable for ADP user or non US market users! Can someone please upload this aswel?

no worry i got you coverreds :)

clefky10
1st April 2009, 08:18
I really want to try "adrenaline for web" to see if it speeds up the browser. Thanks.

burtbot
1st April 2009, 08:30
I really want to try "adrenaline for web" to see if it speeds up the browser. Thanks.

i hear is crap. :sorry:

pepple say is scam and not help internet.
if it for configuring proxy and says it make you internet faster, i do not beliefs.

proxy only make internet slower, u will conecct to proxy and then to intertnet instead of strait to internet. make slower if anythings !

bilsden
1st April 2009, 09:29
cta pro would be fantastic

thanks

axlastro
1st April 2009, 10:01
-Tangram pro
-Archipelago
-T&D Office

Thank you very much!

djind
1st April 2009, 15:07
no worry i got you coverreds :)

:yourock:
Thanks!! Can't wait for this to become final.. looks kinda like the web os of palm pre.. Very nice, has lots of potential!

harshkey
1st April 2009, 19:12
Could someone please post ipingpong3d. Thanks alot.

kdf2883
1st April 2009, 22:19
Toggle Settings (yes i know its free but its not on the market anymore) w/e the latest version is.:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Ghost Rider
1st April 2009, 23:20
Toggle Settings (yes i know its free but its not on the market anymore) w/e the latest version is.:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Here is toggle settings

canibaljay
1st April 2009, 23:35
I second charansingh's request and "iLightr"

kdf2883
2nd April 2009, 01:24
Here is toggle settings

That's the old version, thank you for submitting that though ^^

Dave
2nd April 2009, 02:08
charansingh, there is no need to spam with requests ! It is enough one ... if someone will have the application will share it here IF NOT wait for it.
No more posts like those as will be considerate spam.

Posts trashed

xile6
2nd April 2009, 02:58
Can someone please upload Open Home Full Cupcake 1.5.2 and Lock 2.0 Donate 1.2.3

Zeus1022
2nd April 2009, 03:46
That's the old version, thank you for submitting that though ^^

I dont remember toggle settings having multiple versions

kdf2883
2nd April 2009, 04:26
I dont remember toggle settings having multiple versions

there was a new version before it was taken off the andriod market. It was ALOT nicer with a improved GUI

FuM
2nd April 2009, 05:23
Open Home Full 1.5.4 Please, Thanks

bilsden
2nd April 2009, 05:43
Yeah, that's what I was talking about with the American Express gift cards. I still need to make money through PayPal first, though... any ideas on how to make a few bucks fast without getting crap like pr0n or Viagra ads in my (e)mail?

Whore your self out to 50 fat chicks

moodyf
2nd April 2009, 19:53
Anyone have BigPlanet? It lets you cache google maps.

dbhatesyou
2nd April 2009, 22:07
Anyone have BigPlanet? It lets you cache google maps.
search before asking.

clefky10
3rd April 2009, 05:28
Adrenaline for web!

JuniorV
3rd April 2009, 05:32
here you go i got big planet for you heres the link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3h6295

HEADEKBATEH
3rd April 2009, 18:38
Can someone give a link to Sweeter Home latest version.

FuM
3rd April 2009, 21:05
ahome, the new openhome, bettercut, docstogo and many more are available at nokiaapps.org/androidos-applications-games/

or my rapidshare list if you know what they are!
http://rapidshare.com/users/I3F4V0

:thanks::thanks:

mat_pav
4th April 2009, 21:04
NITRODESK TOUCDOWN please!!!!!!!!!!!

FuM
4th April 2009, 21:33
aHome 1.5.2 Pleaseeee

halsg
5th April 2009, 00:58
here you are...

aHome 1.5.2 Pleaseeee

daz213
5th April 2009, 01:42
here you are...

u didnt upload anything :punish:

bklynytes23
5th April 2009, 03:47
Can someone please upload the following OmniGSoft games? They are not available on the Market, I believe.

These are the following games I would like:

3D Snow Rally City Stage
http://www.omnigsoft.com/products/2006/SnowRallyCityStage/CityStage.html

Snow Rally Canada
http://www.omnigsoft.com/products/2006/SnowRallyCanada/SnowRally.html

If someone would be nice enough to upload them, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

chaos75
5th April 2009, 04:59
newest "open home" please

halsg
5th April 2009, 09:41
aHome 1.5.2 Pleaseeee

here you are
sorry, forgot to zipped it

RA
5th April 2009, 15:33
Open Home 1.6.2
Toggle settings 2.0.2
Greed 1.1.0
Jetcet pdf 5.0.25

d830
5th April 2009, 17:26
Open Home 1.6.2

http://rapidshare.com/files/217641144/com.betterandroid.openhome2.apk

take no credit! :D

FuM
5th April 2009, 23:24
Thanks for ahome!!!

blackcuzz
6th April 2009, 02:37
Thank for the app but ahome version is 1.5.1 not 1.5.2

xile6
6th April 2009, 04:55
need open home 1.6.3

JuniorV
6th April 2009, 05:55
really appreciate if anybody has this apps for sharing really looking for g-backup full
flash sms.apk
contacts grid.1.0.4
sms speaker.apk
walkie talkie-push.apk version 0.5.1
g-back up full version.apk 1.40.0

halsg
6th April 2009, 05:56
Thank for the app but ahome version is 1.5.1 not 1.5.2

i just received it in the morning i posted it up
so whatever the version
be assured it is the very latest
as i havent received any more update since yesterday

santela
6th April 2009, 16:12
can anyone please post bettercut? i can't seem to find it...

xile6
6th April 2009, 18:19
need open home 1.6.4 thats the newest

axlastro
6th April 2009, 21:22
TANGRAM PRO please.
:ilove::dance:

bfreexxx
6th April 2009, 23:42
Would like to see the latest versions of:

Open Home (1.6.4)
SnapPhotoPro (1.1.6)
tetherWifi (1.0.8)
Documents To Go (1.001)
AndroidIRC (1.2.0)
BarTor (1.0.3)

Thanks to all those who have posted what they can!

Here is BarTor v.1.0.0:
http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1865441/1266592/

Here is tetherWifi v.1.0.1:
http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1865452/2533184/

compiklausi
6th April 2009, 23:58
Would be nice if anyone could upload smspeaker

http://www.cyrket.com/package/com.ideal.smspeaker

pzych01
7th April 2009, 00:07
could anyone please upload contatcs blast?
Thanks!

drauks
7th April 2009, 16:02
Night Stand would be nice

http://www.cyrket.com/package/com.sourcebits.nightstand.ui

milander
7th April 2009, 17:21
Looking for MemoryUp

Battlehamste
7th April 2009, 21:53
i would not look for it:
http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2009/01/g1_memoryup_app_deletes_data_and_more_bad_stuff_wa rning.html

tmobilewing
7th April 2009, 23:03
Could someone upload LOL LIBS

spiderbites
8th April 2009, 00:16
Looking for the latest version of ''openhome'' please

Thanks

cron2k
8th April 2009, 11:04
hey.

I am looking for FOTMOB...

thank you!
:urtheman:

XxOMEKxX
9th April 2009, 02:25
Did a search for Oregon Trail, nothing came up. So I request Oregon Trail from Gameloft please.

Also I request Remote. Its a new app in the Market.

Thanks

dbhatesyou
9th April 2009, 03:22
Did a search for Oregon Trail, nothing came up. So I request Oregon Trail from Gameloft please.

Thanks
oregon trail has been posted before but here you go
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?djymzmkyo0m

lisalover1
9th April 2009, 20:56

Thanks

Yeah, Remote would be awesome to have. Can someone please upload it?

pzych01
9th April 2009, 21:28
Hi
still hoping for contacts Blast, NOT Contacts Grid.
If anyone has a link for "Contacts Blast" please...

bklynytes23
9th April 2009, 21:39
Can someone please upload the following OmniGSoft games? They are racing games. They are not available on the Market, I believe.

These are the following games I would like:

3D Snow Rally City Stage
http://www.omnigsoft.com/products/20...CityStage.html

Snow Rally Canada
http://www.omnigsoft.com/products/20...SnowRally.html

If someone would be nice enough to upload them, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

XxOMEKxX
10th April 2009, 01:57
oregon trail has been posted before but here you go
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?djymzmkyo0m

Cool thanks :urtheman::urtheman::urtheman:

But not to be a dick but do a search for Oregon Trail and only thing that will come will be my first post, you quoting me, the other guy quoting me and this post. Unless I'm spelling Oregon Trail wrong...

FuM
10th April 2009, 05:40
Cupcake Rite, latest please!

nervana1
10th April 2009, 17:44
:holdit:

Battle for Mars would be sweet... Can someone please fill out our meager request.

FuM
10th April 2009, 19:39
:holdit:

Battle for Mars would be sweet... Can someone please fill out our meager request.

http://droidappz.co.cc/index.php/topic,83.0.html:dance2:

nervana1
10th April 2009, 21:04
For some reason, that page will not load for me, is there anyway u can pm me the url plz?

dbhatesyou
10th April 2009, 21:07
fum dont post that page in here.

nervana1:
http://www.2shared.com/file/5258542/b5e570d7/comlarvalabstactics.html
there ya go

nervana1
10th April 2009, 21:10
Thank you very much!!:urtheman:

daz213
11th April 2009, 02:22
aHome Call History Full widget - any one got this ?

cheers