View Full Version : want to activate my mss2 box

sandeep87
10th May 2007, 15:48
sir
about a month ago i buyied a mss2 box from one of the dealers of ip mart and he told me that the activation of box is done through hasp from mss4 and i tried as he said to me but after entering the box id i have got a mail that the boxes from ip mart does not come with one button activation status so i will have to buy a box directly from mss team and after tellling this thing to the person i buyied from he told me that he will himself conduct with the ip mart team and will tell me about the same but after one month i have not received any valuable information from him
so will i give you my mss2 box id so that you can activate it for me

mg191
4th July 2007, 19:59
sir
about a month ago i buyied a mss2 box from one of the dealers of ip mart and he told me that the activation of box is done through hasp from mss4 and i tried as he said to me but after entering the box id i have got a mail that the boxes from ip mart does not come with one button activation status so i will have to buy a box directly from mss team and after tellling this thing to the person i buyied from he told me that he will himself conduct with the ip mart team and will tell me about the same but after one month i have not received any valuable information from him
so will i give you my mss2 box id so that you can activate it for me

mg191
4th July 2007, 20:04
I have the same problem I want to know like I can activate it like I get the sortware who can help me

bestncheap
14th July 2007, 00:34
hello still have problem..
may be i can help u..
can u short the problem..
ur box can not active for mss box ii service s.w?
btw how much u pay the box?

br

bnc

mg191
19th July 2007, 04:25
MSS Box II found
Box UID: 10002707
Box firmware version: 205
Connecting to server to obtain extended information...OK
Performing authentication...OK
Running your browser...
Done. Please continue with your browser now

mg191
19th July 2007, 04:26
[7:37:22] Done, COM port emulation activated

mg191
19th July 2007, 04:26
MSS Box II was not found. Please connect box and try again.

mg191
19th July 2007, 04:29
those they are the warnings that not come out me and been able to work with her I don't have idea that I can make that to the they guide me he/she helped. to know like it works or as I put it to work

mg191
22nd July 2007, 22:58
buy the mss2 with the activation but after some days I find out that not this activated and that I have to buy the activation that I find difficult usd 399 and me page for the box usd 300 that I can who he/she helps me.thank you

assefa
29th July 2007, 10:21
:ilove::ilove::drinkers::supz: