MD.emu v1.4.23 (MDemu)
Requirements: Android v2.1+
Overview: Sega Genesis/Mega Drive and Master System/Mark III emulator based on Genesis Plus (GPL), designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, and Xperia Play, but works on many devices with similar specs.
Sega Genesis/Mega Drive and Master System/Mark III emulator based on Genesis Plus (GPL), designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, and Xperia Play, but works on many devices with similar specs. MD.emu features very accurate emulation is able to properly display graphics in many games other apps do not. Examples include Panorama Cotton, Star Control, and the VS mode in Sonic 2. I've made significant progress towards getting Sega CD games working and support will be added soon in an update (see the youtube link on my website for some demo videos)
* Very accurate sound emulation with high quality re-sampling
* SVP chip support for Virtua Racing (needs a fast device)
* 6-button controller and 4-player multitap support
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states.
* Supports ROM-based games in .bin, .smd, .gen, and .sms formats, optionally in zip files
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls in addition to keyboard controls (needs Android 2.1+ for multi-touch, up to 3 touches supported at once), and an Xperia Play optimized button layout
* Multiplayer-capable Wiimote + Classic Controller and iControlPad support (no need to purchase a separate app, see website for full instructions)
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at Secured URL. Transfer games anywhere to your SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info, ports for other platforms, and my other apps (including Snes9x EX). Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
- Initial Sega CD support using ISO or BIN images (set BIOS in Options first);
- Added low diagonal sensitivity setting to on-screen controls and fixed pushing both center buttons at once;
- Colored CRT and CRT 2x effects (old effect renamed to CRT Mask), and more effect levels;
- Screenshot menu command;
- DPI fixes;
- Other device-specific fixes.
Less description »
Latest version: 1.4.23 (for Android version 2.1 and higher, supports App2SD)
[code]Enter link to the developer's web page about this software here[/code]