Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: Playing Is Believing!
Street Fighter 4 delivers the first true fighting game on iPhone. This uncompromising fighter features all the visceral thrills, fantastic graphics and brilliant gameplay that are hallmarks of the series.
Long time Street Fighter fans can jump into the action and have an instant familiarity with the controls. For more casual players Street Fighter 4 features numerous settings and tutorials that put you on the path to world warrior.
SC20111229-202930~1.jpg SF IV screen 1.jpg
SF IV screen 2~1.jpg SF IV screen 3.jpg
Oh, and did we mention MULTIPLAYER. Street Fighter 4 supports head-to-head arcade play over Bluetooth!
-Fight as 14 Street Fighter characters in 11 different environments.
-Full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos.
-For a true arcade experience, battle head-to-head on Bluetooth against friends and foes alike.
-Robust “Dojo” boot camp transforms neophytes into Street Fighter masters in five in-depth lessons.
-Customize the controls for your style of play. Move the buttons anywhere you want on the screen and set the level of transparency.
-Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button, or toggle it off from the “Options” menu if you want to enter the button combo manually.
-Four levels of difficulty.
Cracked By ken_zhang Modded by Nops
Non rooted version by openglhk
*ROOT NOT REQUIRED*
Download links >>>
sd card data:
Install the apk and copy the data of the game to the root of your SD.
No need to use Titanium and no need to have a rooted phone!!!
After a very long discussion, the game works as it should working on all adreno gpu devices.
For the rest of you guys, use Chainfire 3D.
A lot of people reported that the game works well with Chainfire 3D v1.8!
Chainfire3D Pro v1.8
Chainfire3D Pro v3.3
Running perfectly on Xperia Neo (Non Rooted) without any crash
Everything run Smooth but Sound lag when Special Move is used
Tips for those Having Problem with SD file
Uninstall Apk and delete the SD data and Reboot your device.
Install APK but don't open it yet.
Extract the SD Data but only use "7zip" To extract the SD data on your PC. then transfer SD Data to your Device (sdcard/SF_IV_DATA) using USB/Card Reader. then just open Run the game from menu and it will run without any problem. *
Enjoy your game play
If you experience a Force Close when you start the game, do the following:
*A ROOTED DEVICE IS REQUIRED*
*** Titanium Backup files:
- Download apk + sd card data + Titanium Backup files from above link ^^^
- Put sd card data folder called SF_IV_DATA and the apk on your sd card.
- Put Titanium Backup files into Titanium Backup folder on your sd card.
- Open Tinanium Backup and restore Street Fighter files (apk+data).
- Go to /data/data/jp.co.capcom.android.sf4hd with Root Explorer (or any other similar app).
- Copy the folder called "files" on /data/data/jp.co.capcom.android.sf4hd to you sd card.
- Uninstall the game & data from your phone (normally, in Parameters>Apps>...) .
- Reinstall the game with the apk that best suits your screen size.
- Copy the folder "files" from your sd card to /data/data/jp.co.capcom.android.sf4hd (-> Now, a folder called "lib" must be here)
- Run the game
Last edited by giokou; 14th July 2012 at 21:48. Reason: Added more links!!!