Latest version >>> http://www.mobinuke.com/showthread.p...-(Full)-v1-8-0
Requirements: Android OS 1.6 +
Overview: Record audio in high quality directly into MP3 files!
What's in this version:≪PLEASE TRY LITE VERSION FIRST!≫
≪Known problems in some devices - see below≫
Record audio in high quality directly into MP3 files! Voice dictation, songs, sermons, music, and concerts can be recorded in 44 kHz, much better than the default sound recorder application.
You can manage and send recordings by email and Bluetooth (depends on phone model) or by copying files directly from the SD Card.
• Real-time MP3 recording, no more waiting
• Bit rate supported up to 128 kbps
• Alternate recording icon to prevent unintended attention
• Set minimum disk space
Please note that not every device supports high-quality sound recordings. An initial check will be performed when this application starts for the first time. Please do not rate badly if your device fails the test. You are strongly encouraged to try the Lite version first to ensure that this app meets your needs.
Known issues on:
• Samsung Epic 4G
• Xperia X10 Mini pro (non-Mini is OK)
• LG Ally
• Garmin-Asus A10
[CODE]• Option to change recording source
• More responsive recording timer
• Date/time display follows OS settings
• When "alternate icon" is active, notification messages are obscured too
• Playback in the background
• Bug fixes for and better diagnostic support
• Recording size shown in recording list
• Option to change input sample rate
• Choose where to store the recordings[/CODE]
Last edited by giokou; 22nd May 2012 at 16:04.