Mystic Halo Live Wallpaper v7.0 FULL
Requirements: Android 2.1 and up
Overview: An abstract, honeycomb-inspired, OpenGL live wallpaper.
An abstract, honeycomb-inspired, OpenGL live wallpaper.
A cool, honeycomb-inspired abstract live wallpaper. Blue, patterned rings slowly rotate independently and fade in and out. Touch Enabled, OpengGL. Works on Honeycomb! Watch the video for a demo!
New in v7: Optimized for new Nexus and Rezound HD screens!
I created this wallpaper because I loved the basic art used and wished it would move. I'm also a bit tired of so many live wallpapers that look very cool, but are too "busy" or colorful to make good long-term useable wallpapers. Art is courtesy Ryan Bliss of Digital Blasphemy: Secured URL
Features (enabled in "Configure" or "Settings"):
* touch-enabled! Swipe up or down to spin the rings faster. Tap quickly to slow down again
* Lots of colours: blue, magenta, pink, red, green, "Tron", golden, ice, fire, "magblue", green and more! More will be added. Note that loading of new textures can take a few seconds. This is not a bug and will only happen once.
* Custom color slider with hue/saturation!
* multiple fade schemes: linear, heartbeat, pulse and none. Timings and brightness are settable
* sync schemes: make the rings spin in sync, alternating pattern, or random pattern. Control speed in sync and alt modes.
* special effects: "centre glows" or does not fade out
* change minimum fade value for linear fade style
* move the centre of the circles left/right or up and down
* shrink or expand rings
* change brightness
What's in this version:
* Radically reduced file size and made compatible with Nexus/Rezound (HD phones)
* To enable, check "HD Phone" in settings so it knows you don't have a tablet
* Please contact me if any issues on lower res phones: email@example.com
* If something is broken, and you make a comment about it, I can't fix it. Please email! Thx
Last edited by Barbiox Dogg; 30th April 2012 at 01:30. Reason: New link added...
Respect can give you power, but power does not give you respect.