Yet another hybrid series from BBBlueZone, this hybrid's system read is attached.
X-Calibur v3 Multi Device specs:
Complete mods of file .alx , .cod , dan .sfi
Hybrid composed of: .522/.524/.526/.534/OS 6.1.0.xxx
Platform : 188.8.131.52
Help Screen : 184.108.40.206 (2391)
About Screen : 220.127.116.114
The advantage over any Leaked/Official :
Battery, memory, browser and performance improvements.
Include read & write CJK (No Support Input Japan due to the SFI used).
BlackBerry Messenger Hybrid for smoother scrolling
Faster booting time
Only English is supplied
Included 3rd Apps provided you have the serial keys etc.
Loadable Secured URL
Loadable Secured URL likes arial, courier, times, trebuchet, verdana, georgia, and tahoma.
DocumentsToGo & PDFToGo can be downloaded Secured URL.
Loadable Emoji Font, tick the box to install.
3rd Apps that comes with the hybrid:
App World v18.104.22.168
Blackberry Messenger Hybrid Pongkite V2,
Blackberry Maps v22.214.171.124
BlackBerry Protect v126.96.36.199
Bis Client/Email Setup v6.11.0324.1701
Yahoo Messenger v2.5.69
Google Talk v2.5.69
Windows Live Messenger v2.5.69
3rd Apps can be installed provided you have the serials etc:
Launcher BlueZone v2
Blink v6.52 (Serial Required)
Bolt Browser v2.50
Camera Mute App v1.12
Capture Nux v3.0.0
Change It v2.0
File Manager Pro v1.6.0 (SerialRequired)
Flash On v1.0
Fancy Smiley v1.2
Font Collection v2.5
InfoBox v1.1 (Serial Required)
Lenspresso v1.0 (Simple and lightweight photo editor)
MeterBerry v2.5.0 (Serial Required)
Memory Booster v4.1.0
Mobiola Xplayer v1.8
Nux Tools v1.2.1
QuickLaunch v3.7.3 (Serial Required)
Super Launch v1.20 (Serial Required)
Tiny Meter (BB Meter) v1.1
Uber Social v1.191
Theme y4kutz4 Hybrid (Onyx & Delta only) :
Blackberry 6 Theme wtith OS 6.1 Icons(Final Release) among others
1. Download "Hybrid X-Calibur v3 Multi Device.rar" dan Extract "Hybrid X-Calibur v3 Multi Device.rar" to PC/Laptop.
2. Install Base OS 91xx/9300/9700/9780/9800 Beta/Official.
3. Wipe file "Vendor.xml" located C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Apploader.
4. Wipe all content (or zip them up into a secured location) located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research inMotion\Shared\Loader Files\*Folder Base OS*.
5. Copy entire folder "Hybrid X-Calibur v3 Multi Device" into the folder "Base OS folder".
6. Backup all Data (via Desktop Manager) dan 3rd Apps (via BBSAK).
7. Wipe device with BBSAK/JL_cmder/BBMCP or other tools
8. Load OS through Loader.exe located C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Apploader.
9. Please do 1 battery pull once the OS is loaded, to determine if any error occured is caused by the hybrid or the previously backed up data.
10. Restore data through DM and 3rd party apps through BBSAK.
NOTE: THIS HYBRID HAS BEEN SHRUNK TO THE BONES, NO NEED TO SHRINK AGAIN.
Last edited by cobracam; 5th May 2011 at 19:27.