Penetrate Pro v2.8.1
Requirements: all Android versions
Overview: Penetrate Pro calculates WEP/WPA keys for some wireless routers. This Pro version helps me further develop Penetrate and test it across more devices and android versions. Try the free version first, if you enjoy it, consider buying this one.
- No ads
- 3G lookup of Thomson-based routers (no dictionaries needed)
- some more features to come
The following wifi routers are supported:
- Thomson-based routers*: Thomson, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, Orange, SpeedTouch, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet
- Pirelli Discus
- Verizon FiOS (some routers only)
* Reversing Thomson routers requires a dictionary file, the app instructs you on how to set it up. As a pro user you can also use 3G to get thomson passwords instead of using dictionaries.
Disclaimer: Penetrate Pro is not a wireless cracking or hacking tool like aircrack. It does, however, give you keys which are useful for penetration testing. Use only with permission from network owners.
NOTE: The list above clearly states which routers are supported. Please do not rate low just because it does not support the one you want, this will not motivate me to add it, on the contrary.
If you have problems or further questions, please e-mail me instead of giving bad rates since developers cannot reply to market comments and your feedback will help me improve the application.
WARNING: some antivirus apps for android may signal this as a virus because it is a security-related tool. You should complain to them since their diagnostic is bogus, Penetrate can in no way affect the regular function of your phone.
- MUCH smaller, 46MB dictionaries inspired by the S60 thomson application.
- Dictionaries are now downloadable on the device in the settings pane. Existing users: if you wish to update, press download, Penetrate will do the rest for you.
- Prompt Wifi enabling upon startup.
- Removed location permission, we don't need it.
2.8.1: Dictionary hosting changes
Last edited by Diablex; 29th January 2011 at 23:59. Reason: updated to v2.8.1: Dictionary hosting changes