Desert Rats vs Afrika Korps
PC game | Genre: Historic Real-Time Strategy | 178 Mb
Desert Rats vs Afrika Korps is Real-Time Tactical game in full 3D with realistic graphics, real time shadows, localized damage effects, explosions, and variable weather effects. Missions range from recon operations in the desert and escort missions to large-scale sieges of desert fortresses. The game prides itself on a high level of combat realism and varied combat tactics. All missions start with a briefing, a recap of the historical background and a management phase. At any time the player can pause the game, to think over tactics, and give accurate orders before coming back to real time. Its soundtrack, composed by Ervin NAGY and the BAFTA Award winner TamĆ*s KREINER, intensifies the captivating atmosphere.
* More than 70 different units available on the total, each with its own characteristics (riflemen, artillery, tanks, air support...)
* Three levels of experience can be acquired following the successful completion of missions
* A challenging tactical AI
* Three levels of difficulty
* Management phase at the beginning of each mission to prepare the battle at best
* Blitzkrieg Mode at the end of some missions (with no management / reinforcement phase for both camps)
* Multiplayer mode up to 4 players
2.) Run "Setup.bat"
3.) Hit "AK.exe" to play the game!