iScopa 3.4 iPhone and iPod touch
"Scopa" is one of the most famous Italian card games. If you don't know it just have a look to the guide on Secured URL or simply try it (also available in Lite version)! You'll easily learn how to play.
In the Italian AppStore Top 25 for more than three months and still - after almost two years - Top5 in Cards and Board games ...with 4/5 stars!!!
Most common review: "...it's a 'drug': can't stop playing it...""...iScopa on iPhone and iPodTouch: the HighTech meets the tradition of the Italian playing cards games..."
ItaliaMac.it Editor Choice
- play against your iPhone or iPod Touch
- play with a friend on your iPhone or iPod Touch
- play with a friend over bluetooth
- play with a friend over a local wireless network
- full custom and optional rules covering almost all the scopa variations: scope, cards, golden cards, sette-bello, re-bello, prime, napula, berola, maratona, napoleone, asso piglia tutto, scopa d'assi, sbarazzino, declarations (cucite/accuse)
- score: 11, 21, 31, 41, 51, and loosing mode (loose to win!)
- 12 high definition italian regional traditional card sets authorized MODIANO s.r.l. (including poker decks)
- Portrait and Landscape screen mode (incl. auto-rotation)
- interchangeable backgrounds
- play cards by tapping or drag&drop
- show last played cards for both players
- SHAKE to clean up the table
- game save/restore
- original music by Italian artist Luca Francioso (Secured URL)
- guide and help included
What's new in Version 3.4
- support for iPhone4 retina display
Cards now look even more awesome! Don't try to break the screen to take them out: they are still not real!!