- One button access to the flashlight. Using the Q's built in camera application, you need to hold down the camera button for 2 seconds, wait another 3 seconds before the camera application loads, then press Menu > Flash > On. Assign a speed-dial to Pocket Light and save the hassle!
- ScreenLight, by showing a bright white full-screen display and disabling the timeout for backlight, gives a softer light than the flashlight which can be great for reading at night.
- Morse Code feature lets you have some fun with Pocket Light. Enter any text and have it sent in morse code via your camera flash light. Hey, you never know when the cell towers will go down.
- Saves your battery life by not simultaneously using the camera.
- Auto-On conveniently turns on the flashlight as soon as the app starts.
- Auto-Off saves your battery life by allowing you to set a timer to automatically turn off the flashlight.
WM5, WM6, WM6.1, WM6.5