Just try MiniLyric and found few things:
- MiniLyric has huge database of lyrics more than TTPOD have (95% of my song? ).
- MiniLyric have same LRC files that TTPOD use.
So, we can download lyrics using MiniLyrics and copy them to TTPOD Lyrics folder instead of using TTPOD small database service.
Here's how to do that :
1. Download and install MiniLyrics Secured URL
2. Plug your phone to PC using USB and select Data Transfer
3. Connect your PC to internet
4. Open your music directory on phone memory card and play all files on your music player (you can use Winamp or WMP, or any player that supported by MiniLyrics)
5. Wait for few second until lyric has been downloaded and then you can proceed to next song
6. Downloaded lyrics can be found on C:\Program Files\Minilyrics\Lyrics (default folder)
7. Copy your lyrics files (.LRC) to your TTPOD Lyrics folder on your phone (default folder is c:\TTPOD\Lyrics, you better change it first to E:\Lyrics on TTPOD option page for easy copying via usb)
Last edited by adrian13; 17th January 2009 at 11:18.