SmartComGPS is an advanced GPS mapping/tracking/navigation software for Symbian smartphones.
You can use a new version of SmartComGPS 1.5 with a new function of map rotation.
SmartComGPS is compatible with external BT GPS receivers.
SmartComGPS can run without GPS receiver, as "mapping" software with namesearch ability, and on the contrary, without maps, as "GPS tracking" software. But, if you have a maps and GPS receiver - it is a best, and you can use all of SmartComGPS features.
SmartComGPS is 100% compatible with OziExplorer maps and data files. Can read, edit and write .rte .plt, .wpt, .map, .names files
- Create and calibrate bitmap maps directly in the smartphone or via OziExplorer in the PC
- Send SMS with position from map, automatic SMS sending by request, or by timeout
- Receiving and showing SMS''''es on the map
- Builtin Routes/Track/Map border editors.
- Unlimited map size, map chunks loading dynamically. There is no free RAM limitation!
- Very fast zoom in/out from 0,5% to 1000%
- Mini map mode, with fast navigation
- Support for many map projections, and datums (> 8 projections, > 100 datums) and user customizable projection settings
- Smart autoload map function
- Customizable info text layouts
- Incremental names database search (POI - use .names files, compatible with OziExplorer)
- Trip calculator function
- Compass/Navigate/Satellites view
- Automatic voice and visual instructions in follow mode
- Index map mode
Nokia N71 (S60 3rd Edition), Nokia 3250 (S60 3rd Edition), Nokia N73 (S60 3rd Edition), Nokia N91 (S60 3rd Edition), Nokia E60 (S60 3rd Edition), Nokia E61(S60 3rd Edition), Nokia E70 (S60 3rd Edition), Nokia E50 (S60 3rd Edition), Nokia 5500d (S60 3rd Edition), Nokia N80 (S60 3rd Edition)
4/13 add English Language
Last edited by opda; 13th April 2007 at 08:18.